the ATOM 500 SDI Wireless Video Transmitter and Receiver Kit from Vaxis enables transmitting visually lossless, H.265 video signals to the Vaxis receiver with less than 80 ms latency. The transmitter sends a powerful line-of-sight signal up to 500′ and it can also multicast via Wi-Fi to up to three mobile devices for monitoring.
The transmitter features one 3G-SDI and one HDMI input while the receiver has one 3G-SDI and one HDMI output. Each unit features a bright, clear OLED display and they have a cooling fan that can be turned on and off to prevent noise during your production. They can be powered using its USB Type-C connector with the included cable or by using a separately available L-series battery. The USB input can also be used to upgrade the firmware.
- Transmitter and receiver kit transmits 1080p wireless video up to 500′ line of sight
- Transmit H.265 video with very-low latency
- Transmitter features one 3G-SDI and one HDMI input, and the receiver features one 3G-SDI and one HDMI output
- Units are powered by either a USB Type-C power source or by using an L-series battery on its integrated plate
- Multicast support for transmitting video via Wi-Fi to up to three iOS devices running the Vaxis Vision app
- Adjustable cooling fan that can be turned on and off
- Bright OLED screen
- Lightweight metal housing; both units are the same size with integrated antennas
- Large menu buttons are easier to press than on the HDMI only model
- The unit’s temperature screen can read out in Fahrenheit
- A long press on the right menu button displays a WQR code, which makes it simpler to connect your phone/app to control the units
- The unit supports manual and automatic channel scanning