Serv Pro is a hardware streaming device that allows up to 10 iPhones and iPads to monitor a video feed in HD over WiFi. Perfect for script supervisors, hair & makeup, classrooms, and documentary shoots, Serv Pro offers a compelling monitoring alternative to zero delay wireless video systems.
Stream over local networks
Serv connects to cameras via HDMI or 3G-SDI and streams over 2.4 / 5Ghz WiFi or ethernet to iOS devices connected to the same network. Each unit supports up to 10 simultaneous connections, whether you connect directly to Serv Pro or to the same wireless access point.
High definition and low latency
Each Serv Pro feed is streamed at 1080p with just a 2 frame delay. The video stream also includes a stereo audio channel that can be enabled or disabled from the Vuer iOS application.
Works harmoniously with Teradek Bolt and Paralinx products
Serv Pro operates on 5Ghz WiFi and is a complementary tool to zero delay wireless systems like the Bolt series. With proper frequency management, these systems will work together without interference.
Professional monitoring with VUER
The VUER application for iOS puts an entire cinematographers toolset in your hands, allowing you to use vectorscopes, false color, focus peaking, and more on each Serv Pro feed you’re monitoring. The application is free to use and can be customized to to allow users full or limited access to the toolset.
Monitor up to 4 live feeds at one time
VUER can monitor up to 4 Serv Pro feeds at the same time, all in 1080p and all at the same 2 frame delay.
- Video Inputs: 1 x SD/HD-SDI (75 Ohm BNC) | 1 x HDMI Type-A receptacle
- Supported Resolutions: 1080p 23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60* | 1080i 50/59.94/60 | 1080PsF 23/24/25/29/30 | 720p 50/59.94/60 | 576i | 480i | 480p (for HDMI input only) | 576p (for HDMI input only) | *Ingests 1080p50/59/60
- Video Compression: H.264, Baseline, Main and High Profile
- Supported Video Bitrate: 250 Kbps to 15 Mbps (*15 Mbps (wired), 10 Mbps (WiFi))
- Supported Video Bitrate Details: 5 Mbps | 4 Mbps | 3 Mbps | 2.5 Mbps | 1.5 Mbps | 1 Mbps | 750 Kbps
- Supported Output Resolutions 16:9: Configured via Vuer app: 1920×1080 | 1536×864 | 1280×720 | 960×540 | 480 | 260 | 270
- Test Pattern Generator Support: Supports Custom Test Pattern
- Video Format Conversion Support: Built in Video Scaler and Deinterlacer