- Perfect for gimbals and shooting on the go, the Latitude M is an ultralight receiver designed to keep weight off your rig.
- Supports up to 2 motors for Focus and Iris control
- Wireless reception up to 5000 ft.
- Controls run/stop, shutter, ISO, and other RED DSMC2 camera parameters
- Controls Canon EF / Nikon AF lenses using internal motors
- Automatic/manual calibration with proprietary algorithm for torque control
- 2.4GHz WiFi for Foolcontrol
- Red Approved
MK3.1 4-AXIS CONTROLLER
- The 4-Axis Controller gives you extraordinarily precise control over your lens.
- 4 mappable axes: knob, slider, wheel A, wheel B
- 2.4GHz FHSS wireless system transmits latency-free commands up to 5000 ft.
- Built-in OLED with intuitive menu system
- Removable Canon LP-E6 battery that offers up to 36 hours of continuous runtime