Ultralight – 4.5 kg, portable and compact camera crane, used for cameras and photo cameras of a total weight up to 3.5 kg. Telescopic aluminium construction allows to extend arms of the crane in no time, thus giving you a possibility to spend more time on shooting instead of on setting-up the equipment. Its compact size makes it a perfect solution when shooting in most extreme places. Slide Kamera ROAD JIB outperforms other camera cranes in terms of stability, rigidity and comfort of use.
- Camera crane arm with build-in rotational head
- Counterweight 2x2kg, 1x1kg, 1×0,5kg
- Arm length range: 1000-1450mm
Quick Release System (1/4 „and 3/8″ holes) allows to mount and dismount the crane on and from the tripod using Manfrotto 577 or Slide Kamera AKC-3 adapters. Mounting of the adapter to the rotational head using both 1/4″ and 3/8“ screws is the most effective solution and provides high stability of your equipment when you capture a perfect shot.
Hole spacing allows to mount Manfrotto 577 adapter or Slide Kamera AKC-3 adapter.
- Slidable weight (used mainly when lens changing) allows to balance the crane without the need of adding additional counterweights.
- Set includes weights: 2x2kg, 1x1kg, 1×0,5kg
- Transport length: 1022mm
- ROAD JIB (without weights) can be transported in Slide Kamera PSK-3 cover 1000mm.