Nikon F mounting adapter with KineEnhancer has three big advantages over traditional mounts: (Please visit and buy the Regular Nikon F mounting adapter II if you just shoot as S35.)
Perfect creation with Enhanced performance by KineEnhancer
KineEnhancer turns Kine camera from S35 to Full Frame camera (Very closely) and increase maximum iris to One f-stop when using Full Frame EF lens.
The features of KineEnhancer based on optical precision include：
- Focal reducing factor as: 0.72, compared to normal S35 shooting;
- Increase maximum aperture up to: 1 stop;
- Crop factor to: 1.1 when using on TERRA 5K/6K;
- Crop factor to: 1.3 when using on TERRA 4K;
- Very good performance on edge and colour fringing.
From 2014 Jan, every mounting adapter employs whole new lock-type mount. Its fixing way is very similar to Cine PL mount: lock ring rotation, not lens rotation to make sure lens locked firmly in any case. Compared to traditional lock way based on metal spring, the new EF mount gains much better stability; fits very well in professional way when video shots using follow-focus gear.
Iris tuning for G Lens
The cine mount has independent iris control ring which takes effect on G lens. And also it can work with AIS Nikon lens which has iris ring already.
Its features cover following:
- Built-in glass as KineEnhancer;
- New lock type mounting system: enhance mechanical performance greatly;
- Iris-tuneable for G lens;
- Interchangeable Mounting adapter for KineMOUNT; Quick and Robust for mount change;
- Reliable and robust, mixture of aero Aluminum Alloy, steel and golden contact.
- There is no electronic contacts inside of the mount, so it does not support electronic iris Nikon lens;
- Please hold the lens to prevent lens from dropping when removing the lens;
Attention: Power down camera when swapping different adapters, else camera or adapters may be burned.