The Electronic Viewfinder from Z CAM offers a crisp viewing option for your Z CAM or other camera lacking an integrated viewfinder. This viewfinder has an HDMI input that supports up to UHD 4K30 video and an SDI input supporting up to 1080p60 video. A wireless viewing option supports HDR imaging via a dual-antenna 5 GHz interface.
EVF101 features include selectable and user-defined LUT support, two-pin LEMO power input, and a rosette mount with a 1/4″-20 thread. Image display tools include focus peaking, zebra, waveform, histogram, and vectorscope functions. The EVF101’s diopter adjusts from -8 to + 4, offering a wide range of eyesight correction that minimizes the need to wear glasses while operating your camera.
- 2.89″, 1440 x 1440 LCD display
- HDMI and HD-SDI inputs
- Supports resolutions up to UHD 4K via HDMI and 1080p60 via BNC
- Wireless 5 GHz HDR imaging
- 2-pin LEMO power input
- Rosette with 1/4″-20 thread for mounting
- -8 to +4 adjustable diopter range
- USB port for firmware updates
Exposure and Other Tools
- False color, frame line, center mark, and safe area
- Histogram, vectorscope, waveform, and zebra
- Selectable LUTs and user-defined LUT support
- Focus peaking and magnifier