The new XEEN CF 24mm T.15 Cinema prime lens is an upgrade to highly appreciated XEEN lenses. With a new and compact design made out of carbon fibre this is the lens for filmmakers that has high demands and want an cinematic look.
Extend your experiences in your video and film creation with new XEEN CF cinema lenses. The lens features a fast T stop of 1,5, ideal when shooting in low light conditions or to The new XEEN CF series strives to provide and affordable outstanding performance to meet the demands of professional filmmakers, regardless of situation or equipment.
- Bright aperture on T1.5 for low light conditions
- Outstanding optical performance for 8K
- Calibrated focus for outstanding image quality
- Wide focus and aperture gear rings with rounded edges
- Available in PL, Sony E and Canon EF mount
- X-Coating Technology for sharpness and contrast
- Full size
- 11 bladed iris for natural bokeh
- Stepless cogs for panning focus systems
- Reliable construction , lens barrel made of carbon fibre
- Calibrated focus scales in metric or imperial units with fluorescent markings
- Consistent front diameter for professional film production