The Tokina Cinema 50-135mm T3.0 delivers a highly versatile zoom range in a compact design. Tokina engineers have created a lens that is Parfocal, has dramatically reduced breathing and image shift, and a de-clicked, 9-bladed, curved iris for beautiful bokeh and precise exposure control. With its 1M close-focus capability, the lens allows you the freedom to capture a tight close-ups while maintaining a comfortable distance from your subject.
- Parfocal lens design allows you to maintain precise focus while using the zoom control.
- Constant T3.0 throughout the 50mm to 135mm zoom range
- Reduced breathing so you can focus on the scene and not the lens
- Smooth, de-clicked, 9-bladed, curved iris for beautiful out-of-focus areas.
- Virtually no image shift when using the zoom control during filming
- Aspherical elements and Super-Low Dispersion glass reduce distortion and increase optical performance
- 4K Image ready
- Durable, all-metal cine-style housing with geared manual zoom, focus, and aperture rings for use in follow-focus systems.
- Common 114mm front diameter for use with a wide variety of matte boxes and accessories.
- Zoom, focus, and iris markings are on both sides of the lens for easy viewing and more mounting/follow-focus options.
- LDS (Lens Data System) support is possible
- Available Mounts: PL and Canon EF