The newly designed Tokina Cinema AT-X 100mm T/2.9 macro is a true 35mm, full-frame, 1:1 macro close-up lens. Sporting a new look and design, the lens achieves maximum magnification at a working distance of 11.8 inches (0.3 meters). This allows enough space for lighting, the camera operator, and the subject to work comfortably.
The 100mm macro’s optical design is 4K ready, super sharp, high contrast, and exhibits very low distortion or chromatic aberrations. Focus breathing is incredibly well controlled and the lens has a de-clicked, 9-bladed, curved iris for beautiful bokeh and precise exposure control. The wide T-stop range, from T2.9 to T32, allows for maximum control of exposure and depth-of-field which is critical when working so close to your subject.
- Available in PL, Canon EF, Sony E, Nikon F, and MFT mounts
- Close Focus 1:1 reproduction at 11.8 inches
- Fast T2.9 aperture
- Full frame 35mm format lens
- Minimized breathing
- Smooth, de-clicked, 9-bladed, curved iris for beautiful out-of-focus areas
- 4K Image ready
- Durable, all-metal cine-style housing with geared focus, and aperture rings for use in follow-focus systems