Prism Flex is a portable H.264/H.265 encoder/decoder that allows you to stream to any destination in up to 4KHD. Its compact, multi-I/O, low-power design can fit into compact spaces – making it easy to integrate into any live production workspace and workflow. Simply place it on a table, camera, or wedged between your video switcher and audio mixer.
Prism Flex is designed to perform in mission-critical scenarios where reliable, color-accurate, and low latency point-to-point streaming is needed. This includes live production companies, broadcasters, filmmakers, megachurches, and large corporations.
With its feature-dense design, it’s easy to see why Prism is trusted by top brands like Netflix, NASA, NBC Universal, Technicolor, BBC, and USA Today for mission-critical video delivery.
Prism Flex’s extensive feature set gives you the highest quality on a single device.
- 4K Encoding/Decoding. Live stream with cutting-edge image quality. 10-bit, 4:2:2 offers a color-accurate picture for virtual viewers.
- HEVC + AVC. Get better visual quality at half the bitrate.
- SRT, RTMP(S), MPEG-TS. Send streams to every platform, including Facebook Live, Youtube, Twitch, and more.
With a subscription to Teradek’s Core Cloud platform you can get even more out of your Prism Flex.
- Multi-streaming. Send streams to multiple destinations simultaneously.
- Network Bonding. Avoid mid-stream drops and bond several internet connections together.
- Archiving. Save on storage and keep your content in the cloud.
- Transcoding. Transcode your video to AVC before sending it out to CDNs.
- Remote Management. Manage your codec from anywhere.
- Store and Forward. Save and send files in chunks for faster delivery.