The Lilliput TM-1018/S is a 10.1 inch 3-G SDI and HDMI field monitor featuring a capacitive touchscreen function for the features menu
10.1″ Widescreen panel
- The 16:9 wide screen aspect ratio makes the TM-1018 ideal for a variety of AV applications – you can find the TM-1018 in TV broadcast rooms, audio visual installations, as well as being a preview monitor with professional camera crews.
1280 x 800 resolution IPS LED screen
- Lilliput are proud to annouce the use of IPS screen panels in the new range of monitors. IPS screen panels allow for much greater pixel pitch which give better viewing angles as well as allowing superb base resolutions of 1280 x 800, and of course allowing upscaling to full 1080 HD signal
800:1 Contrast ratio for crisp sharp colours
- The TM-1018 boasts a rich clear and sharp picture thanks to a high contrast ratio and LED backlight. The addition of the matte display means that all colours are well represented, and leaves no reflection on the screen. What’s more, LED technology brings great benefits; low power consumption, instant-on back light, and consistent brightness over years and years of use
Made for DSLR cameras
- Lilliput are proud to be supporters of DSLR camera users, whether they be amateurs or professionals. Field monitors allow for confident shot taking allowing you to see the shot in it’s full glory before taking.
Advanced camera functions on the fly
- Packed with advanced features usually restricted to more expensive field monitors, Lilliput pack everything into their products to give you the best value for your money. Including Peaking, histograms, false colour filters, exposure, and much much more!
- The TM-1018 includes an HDMI-output feature which allows allows customers to duplicate the video content onto a second monitor – no annoying HDMI splitters required. The second monitor can be any size and picture quality will not be affected. Please note: this feature is only available when purchased directly from Lilliput UK
Optional battery plates
- Lilliput’s ever popular battery plate options allow battery compatibility with 90% of major battery types, including SONY, PANASONIC, CANON, ANTON BAUER and V-TYPE plates.
Audio monitoring on device
- Lilliput TM-1018 features an on screen volume level, ideal for monitoring any excessive background noise whilst filming.
|Screen size (diagonal)||10.1″ IPS|
|Resolution (pixels)||1280 x 800 (native), up to 1920 x 1080|
|Viewing angle (degrees)||170/170|
|Video inputs||1 x 3G-SDI (BNC), 1 x HDMI, 1 x VGA, 1 x Composite (RCA)|
|Video outputs||1 x 3G-SDI (BNC), 1 x HDMI, 1 x Composite (RCA)|
|Audio outputs||3.5mm Jack output, 1 x Built in speaker (<1W)|
|Input power source||7V – 24V, Battery Plates|
|Operating temperature||-20 – 60 degrees|
|Contents Of Box|
|miniHDMI to HDMI Cable||1x|
|Battery Plates||F970, LP- E6|