The DJI High-Bright Remote Monitor is integrated with a wide color gamut display and image transmission receiver and can be used for monitoring, remote parameter adjustment, and remote control via wireless/wired image signals. When used with the Remote Monitor Expansion Plate, outputs of HDMI and SDI signals can be achieved.
With a 7-inch wide color gamut, 1,500-nit high-bright touchscreen, and an integrated O3 Pro image transmission receiver, the DJI High-Bright Remote Monitor can be used for monitoring, recording, and playback. It also works seamlessly with the Hand Grips, DJI Master Wheels, DJI Force Pro, and the new DJI Three-Channel Follow Focus to remotely enable focus control, high-precision gimbal control, starting/stopping of recording and adjustment of camera parameters. In addition, the built-in gyro sensor turns the monitor into a remote motion controller*. DJI High-Bright Remote Monitor must be used with the DJI Ronin 4D Video Transmitter/DJI Video Transmitter.
- 1,500-nit high-bright monitor
- 7-inch wide color gamut touchscreen display
- Output of HDMI and SDI signals
- Mirror Control Mode*
- Independent recording and playback*
- Remote parameter setting, remote control
- Motion control*
- Customizable LUT and independent LUT for monitoring
- Focus assistance and exposure assistance
- Independent monitoring of HDMI input*
* Supported later.