The Glidecam Vista Head HD is a camera pan-tilt head that features full 360° pan and tilt camera movement. It is designed for use with cameras up to 3.17 kg and works in high or low mode. In addition to high-torque motors (12 V), the Vista Head houses a 12 VAC transformer, power converter, and an extension cable.
- Camera pan-tilt head with full 360° pan and tilt action
- Designed for use with cameras up to 3.17 kg
- Can be operated in high (overslung) and low (underslung) mode
- Offers smooth, accurate, proportional joystick control
- Compatible with the Glidecam Camcrane 200 as well as other cranes and jib arms
- Features high-torque motors (12 V), a 12 VAC transformer, power converter, and an extension cable
- Made in USA