The Lilliput 569/O/P is a 5 inch 16:9 LED field monitor with HDMI in&out , component video and sun hood. Comes with peaking and focus assist tools and is optimised for DSLR cameras.
Note: 569/O/P (with HDMI input & output, Advanced Functions)
The 569/O/P accpets 50FPS and 60FPS signal only .
5 inch monitor with wide screen aspect ratio
- The 569/P is Lilliput’s compact, 5″ monitor. The high resolution 5″ LCD displays pin-sharp images on a compact and lightweight monitor, ideal for customers looking for an external monitor that won’t weigh them down.
Optimised for DSLR cameras
- The 569/P is the perfect external field monitor. Providing more screen real estate than the built-in LCD on most DSLRs and featuring some of the highest specifications found on a Lilliput monitor this 5″ monitor is quickly becoming many DSLR users best friend!
Better Advanced Functions
- Providing advanced camera auxiliary functions. Peaking, False Color, Histogram & Exposure,etc., are major concerns with DSLR users. Lilliput’s field monitors are great at displaying accurate images, 569/P makes photoing & recording even easier with its functionality.
HDMI video output – no annoying splitters required
- Most DSLRs only have one HDMI video input, so customers need to buy expensive and cumbersome HDMI splitters to connect more than one monitor to the camera.
- The 569/O/P includes an HDMI-output feature which allows allows customers to duplicate the video content onto a second monitor – no annoying HDMI splitters required. The second monitor can be any size and picture quality will not be affected.
High resolution 800×480
- Squeezing 384,000 pixels onto a 5″ LCD panel creates a pin-sharp picture. When your full 1080p/1080i content is scaled onto this monitor, the image quality is stunning and you can pick out every detail even on this compact monitor.
High contrast ratio 600:1
- The 569/P might be our smallest HDMI monitor, but it boasts the highest contrast ratio found on any Lilliput monitor, thanks to improved LED backlight technology. With enhanced colour representation, DSLR users can rejoice that what they see on the monitor is what they get in post production.
Enhanced brightness, great outdoor performance
- Featuring a 400 cd/㎡ backlight, the 569/P produces a vivid and crystal clear picture. Your video content won’t look ‘washed out’ when the 569/P is used under sun light thanks to a boosted brightness LCD. The inclusive sunhood also provides even better outdoors performance.
Wide viewing angles
- With a stunning 150 degrees viewing angle, you can get the same vivid picture from wherever you are standing.
Battery plates included
- Similar to the 667, the 569/P includes two battery plates compatible with F970, LP-E6, DU21, and QM91D batteries. Lilliput can also supply an external battery that provides up to 6 hours of continuous use on the 569/P which is great for mounting on a DSLR rig.
HDMI, and component and composite through BNC connectors
- No matter which camera or AV equipment our customers use with the 569/P, there is a video input to suit all applications.
- Most DSLR cameras ship with an HDMI output, but larger production cameras output HD component and regular composite through BNC connectors.
|Panel||5″ LED backlit|
|Physical Resolution||800×480, support up to 1920×1080|
|Ear Phone Slot||1|
|Input Voltage||DC 6-24V|
|Battery Plate||F970 / QM91D / DU21 / LP-E6(F970+LP-E6 as default )|