The Glidecam VistaTrack 30-24 Dual Track and Dolly Slider is a 61 cm long dual-track slider with lubricated double-row ball bearings that enable smooth, vibration-free camera movements. The bearings are wiper seal covered to protect from dirt particles and degradation.
Removable legs and solid-ball feet are independently adjustable on both sides to level the slider out on uneven surfaces. The legs loosen and tighten by large and comfortable-to-use knobs. Quick-release fluid head and tripod mount plates with 1/4″ and 3/8″ mounts are included instead of integrated screws and threads
The slider supports a 13,6 kg payload when positioned on its feet or mounted on a tripod and 27 kg when mounted on two tripods (an additional plate is required for mounting on two tripods).
- Two combined 61 cm long tracks
- 13,6 kg lb weight capacity
- 27 kg capacity when mounted on two tripods
- Double-row ball bearings wiper-seal-protected
- Includes quick-release tripod mounting plate and tripod head mounting plate