Glidecam HD-2000 HDMI including 2 HDMI A Connectors and internal HDMI Cable for preview Monitors.
The amazingly Glidecam HD-2000 HDMI is the top of the line in hand-held camera stabilization for cameras used with preiview Monitors using HDMI. The lightweight and state-of-the-art Glidecam HD-2000 hand-held camera stabilizer is good for cameras up to 2,7 kg and will transform your hard to watch, shaky camera footage into hypnotically smooth, professional footage.
- 2x HDMI-A connectors
- Spiral cable inside telescopic post
- Fine adjustement Camera Balance Platform
- Intergrated quick-release Camera Plate
- Adjustable convergence, precision, three axis gimbal
- No-tools telescoping Central Post
- Adjustable dynamic balance and inertial control Base Platform
- Foam padded Handle Grip
- X,Y Head Dimensions: 7.50″ × 4.125″ × 1.00”
- Base Platform Dimensions: shortest—11.50” × 4.00” Longest–15.00” × 4.00”
-Central Support Post: 1.00″ diameter
- 15″ tall in shortest mode
- 22″ tall in longest mode
- Weight: 2.537 pounds without counter weight plates.
- Each Custom Counter Weight Plate averages .272 pounds.
- The Glidecam HD 2000 includes 12 custom counter weight plates.
- 12 counter weight plates = 3.264 pounds
- Camera Plate has 1/4″ mounting holes