The Ronin portable Recorder/Player/Monitor is a smart solution for both fixed-facility and on-location vieo production. Based on the award-winning Samurai field recorder, the Ronin features touchscreen ease of use, capture to Apple ProRes or Avid DNxHD, professional monitoring and edit review.
Like the Samurai, it can operate on location with battery or DC power, but it can be used in a fixed facility, rack-mounted environment using AC power.In addition, the Ronin has balanced XLR inputs and outputs, along with a front panel headphone jack with channel monitoring selections. It also has an internal battery charging system for attached Atomos batteries when connected to AC power. For HDMI capability, simply attach an Atomos Connect H2S and/or S2H converter. The Ronin’s compact half-rack size makes it suitable for any video production environment.
- Real-time 10-Bit High Quality Recording
- Color 16:9 TFT Touch Screen
- 800 × 480 Resolution
- Uncompressed 10/8-bit 4:2:2 Video Input
- 2.5″ Notebook HDD / SDD Hot-swappable
- Active / Passive Dual Battery System
- FireWire 800 / USB 2/3
- High Resolution Touch Screen Monitor
- Video Input via HDMI
- 1x Ronin 10-bit HD-SDI Recorder/Deck
- Retail Box
- 2x 7.4V 2600mAh 2-cell Sony N, L Series compatible
- 1x D-Tap included (no cable) DC output provided
- Built in battery charger
- 1x USB 2/3.0 & FW800 Docking Station including cables
- 5x Master Caddy inc. Fixing screws
- N/A, Ronin features built in AC power – cable included
Third Tab content goes here.