The BeStableCam SteadyGim3 -RIDER is a model designed for Hi-speed sports purpose,you can mount the gimbal easily by GoPro accessories.
- Lightweight, easy to carry, and simple to use
- Non-GUI settings,plug and play
- Electronic slow-down for “follow” mode on both Yaw and Pitch axes.
- Equipped with four rechargeable batteries and one battery charger. Each battery type is 18350, and rated 3.7 volts @900mAh.
(You just need to use three batteries and one can be used as backup.)
- Over 5 hours of use time.
- Compatible with the Lumenier LayerLens protection for GoPro Hero 3.
- Supports Remote Control
- Support to mount Gopro LCD Bacpac
- Supports extended battery types to work for longer hours
- High torque motors for better gripping power.
- No judder or jerking in 360-degree rotation.
- Easy to mount with all kinds of GoPro assessories
- Designed for Hi-speed sports like motorcycle,bicycle race,car race.
- Heading Following Mode – Pitch and roll locking, smooth heading rotation that follows the direction of the gimbal handle.
- Heading and Pitch Following Mode – Roll locking , smooth heading and pitch rotation that follows the direction of the gimbal handle.
- Locking Mode – Heading, pitch, and roll locking.
Included in Package:
- SteadyGim3 -RIDER Gopro 3 axis Handheld Gimbal
- USB Updater
- 2 x 18350 Rechargeable 3.7v batteries (900mAh each cell)
1) Turn on the gimbal by pressing the on/off button on the bottom of the handle.
2) Quickly place the handle on a stable hard surface and keep still. The battery indication light will start to blink four times repeatedly.
3) Before turning on the stabilization using the mode button hold the up button for 1 second. Watche the amber mode light on the back of the roll motor. The light will now blink three times repeatedly.
4) Press the down button and hold for 1 second. The amber mode light on the back of the roll motor will not turn off.
5) Initialization is now complete.
6) Press and hold the mode button until the gimbal comes to life. Gimbal is now ready to use.
Note: If pressing the up button for 1 second does not light up the amber light try reversing the sequence and hold the down button first.